- Editor for editorial news site
- Art director and editor for political cartooning books
- "Nautilus" — Topic.com, Dec. 2017 issue
- "Killed Cartoons: Casualties From The War on Free Expression"
- "Attitude: The New Subversive Political Cartoonists"
- "Attitude2: The New Subversive Alternative Cartoonists"
- "Attitude3: The New Subversive Online Cartoonists"
- "Attack of the Political Cartoonists"
- "The Golden Notebook: 50 Years of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists"
- Kids (12 and under)
- Teens (13-17)
- Adults (18 and up)
- Organizing / behind the scenes
I've helped organize a number of annual conventions of the AAEC (Association of American Editorial Cartoonists), and co-hosted one in Durham at Duke University in 2016.
I tend to be more behind the scenes, though I have appeared on a few panels about free speech.
I spent almost 25 years working for newspapers, doing infographics, illustrations and the occasional editorial cartoon. As art director, I've collaborated with hundreds of cartoonists in producing 8 books on political cartooning. Recently I've focused on a graphic memoir about my parents.